Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2011

December 10, 2011

(Lace Top: Forever 21/ Pants: Topshop/ Accessories: HappyBoon Shoes and Envelope Clutch: HK/ 
Watch: Parfois/ Bag: HappyBoon#teenvogue

December 10, 2011. What a hectic day.
First of all, Happy Anniversary to my boyfriend Neil.
This is for you..

Caricature by Benz - Thank you! :)


It was also our company's Christmas Party themed Celebrity Night and I went there as one of 2NE1's artist because we performed as popular Asian pop stars, HAHA :) Anyway aside from that, it was also the first day of Port88: Ready, Set, Sale! Bazaar and I'd like to thank everyone who went and shopped at HappyBoon's booth! :) 

Yeah, it was a very tiring day but was a happy and exciting one too! :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

xo
Kat

1 comment:

  1. I love your looks! Great blog too :). I hope you had a happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete