Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

BLUE


 (Sleeveless Top: ZARA/ Denim Vest: Terranova/ Jeans: Topshop/ Bowler Hat: WAGW/ Clogs: Summersault) #teenvogue
 
Trying to be bad ass in here, can you see? No colorful stuffs except my Pink lippies. Well, to tell you honestly i don't really feel happy but mad, frustrated and hurt because of what's been happening these past days or ever since i cannot even remember. Don't expect i will write you details though, because 1. its too personal 2. it involves people that i really care about and love the most and 3. Faith won over my feelings already that's why i can say i'm better now. So let's just leave it there.
 
Anyway, the easiest way to look bad ass = denim vest+dark graphic shirt+aviators+bowler hat. Right? Just Agree.

ok.....
nothings coming out of my brain now. I'll better stop before i consume more useless time staring at my computer screen.
 
I'll leave you with these last 2 pictures. 
 Once LOST.
 but now I'm found. Thank the One up there because when everything else fails, He will never disappoint you.
 
God bless!
xo
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Well, you really look bad ass if is any help, I love that style and your shoes are amazing :) you really look awesome, hope things get better

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. Thanks Sabrilett! means a lot. :) yeah, things are better now. :)

    ReplyDelete