Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Almost a Jumper




WOW. My second blog post for the month of April - you don't need to clap your hands for my inconsistency. Honestly, it bothers me whenever I'm not able to keep up with my postings but sometimes you can only do so much in a day plus recently things got really busier than usual that we weren't able to sneak in outfit shoots.  :(


Anyway, on to my outfit: You can never go wrong with denims because it can easily be paired to anything plus it never goes out of style. Wore this to a full day of strolling around BGC and Nuvali under the intense heat of the sun. You wont feel any cooler unless you're wearing a bathing suit i swear.



Round Vintage Spectacles: Giorgio Armani

Bag: Forever 21
 

 Chambray: from Bangkok

(my obviously favorite) Sneakers: PROMOD

Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

Woot! Tomorrow's the start of May - my birthday month! Hope it'll be a better one!
 
Till the next! God bless! :)
 
xo
kat

No comments:

Post a Comment