Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Happy day!

Recently, I started to feel so overwhelmed about the Christmas season and because of that I noticed that I've been spending so much on gifts, gifts and more gifts for my self!:)

Here, take a peek of my recent acquisitions:

 Love at first sight
I'm soo happy when i saw this! It could actually be a cheap substitute for Copen by Jeffrey Campbell! Of course, i am not "yet" capable to buy everything i want so I'll just be happy with this. Anyway, aside from the fact that it looks so chic it's surprisingly comfortable too! I've tried that just yesterday and i swear i could actually run in them!


  
Plaid Polo Top: Babo
Striped Trousers: Muffin from Greenhills
Lace-up Boots: Summersault

And lookie! Buy 2 get 1 free nail polish from Face Shop!


Nerdy glasses from Babo :) i really like the temple, it's made of faux leather.


and so much moooore!!!

Hey! it's the Season to be jolly! :)

Godbless!
xo
-kat


No comments:

Post a Comment