Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's New on HappyBoon?

For those who read my blog since day one,
you know that aside from all the other things that i do regularly there's this one thing that i really love doing and hopefully it gets bigger and bigger that it can already support my life's financial needs, haha. Well, what's nice about having a business like this? Aside from the fact that it doesn't feel like "work" at all, I get to have freebies for my self too. :) Most if not all of the accessories that i wear in my outfit posts were from HappyBoon <3 

And just today, it released a new collection of accessories. Yay! :)
(Artwork by yours truly)


Check out HappyBoon's Page now for fabulous fashion finds at very affordable prices!
Here's a sneak peak from the latest accessory collection. :)


For those of you who live in PH (and loves to read my blog too), please support me by simply liking HappyBoon's fan page here

I'll leave you with a picture of Camille Co of itscamilleco.com wearing fab accessories from HappyBoon :)

Visit her blog for more looks! 
PS. I'll be having my first blog giveaway this week!
It's going to be Katalogue x HappyBoon for my birthday so keep posted!!! :)

Godbless!
xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment