Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 11, 2012

Peach and Florals

 (Sweater and Inner Top: Forever 21/ Floral Skort: Bazaar/ Accessories and Bag: HappyBoon/ Heels: Espanolas )
#teenvogue 

Though PH only have 2 seasons which are the wet and dry, it's always fun to take inspiration from one lovely and colorful season there is; Spring! <3You just can't simply resist the lovely and fresh feel that floral, bright colors, prints and the latest now - Pastels bring! <3Tell me, this palette looks yummy right? hee :)Anyway, just like to say Neil went to HongKong for 8 days last last week and i missed him! (besides that i envy him because i would like to go back there!I call him my bfbff  aka "boyfriend-best friend forever" haha :)and look look look what he brought me! <3
*thank you*

PS: Follow me on Instagram: katmalicsi

God bless!
xo
Kat  

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the colors of your outfit! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete