Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Go Green

 (Top: Bazaar/ Mullet Skirt: Summersault/ Accessories: HappyBoon/ Watch: Parfois/ Heels: Espanolas/ Bag: HappyBoon)
#teenvogue

Hello there!
Cant believe it's June already and i can smell rainy days ahead. :(
I don't know if I've mentioned it here before but i don't really like rain, makes me feel gloomy aside from the fact that it's irritating when you're commuting or simply going out. 
Looking at the bright side, say hi to sweaters and boots again! :)

Anyway, on to my outfit;  i think my title shoudn't be Go Green but Go Teal! huh? :)
 Love this mullet skirt I'm wearing except that i wanted the front to be shorter (like 3in above the knee). But i just felt the need to wear it so alteration comes whenever i'll have time for it. 

Like the peter pan collar necklace I'm wearing here? 
Win one and more if you join my first blog giveaway  here.
Don't miss it cause one blessed winner will receive fab goodies from HappyBoon.  
Joining is so easy, tell your friends too! :)

Godbless ya'll and Happy Weekend! <3

xo
Kat 

1 comment: