Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 14, 2012

Glitter Under the Sun


Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo.. and its the perfect time to take some photos! :) Ok, what a lame intro. Anyway, wore this outfit to a normal visit at the mall. Casual clothes doesn't have to be boring or plain. They maybe in the simplest form but if in a striking print or texture, would look differently. Take at look at what I'm wearing, imagine if my top is plain cotton black and plain rust color shorts, impact of the whole outfit won't be the same as this one. I bet, it wold look plain - literally.

Cuff: HAPPYBOON

Bag: American Blvd.

Shorts: Forever 21

(My favorite-mega-overused) Boots: from Hong Kong


Photos by: Neil Villamayor


God bless!
xo
Kat

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! I wants your boots and shorts! <3

    I am following you now.=)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete