Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Marble


Wore this marble sweater dress at the 2nd day of the SuperSale Bazaar last Dec. 1-5 at the WTC. Definitely comfortable and perfect to keep me warm since the temperature at the tent is so cold, not to mention the air-con was directly hitting my booth. Speaking of which, I have to say thanks again to everyone who shopped and visited HappyBoon  for the whole bazaar duration and I hope you enjoy your purchases! :)

 Sweater Dress: FOREVER 21

Ring and Bracelets: HAPPYBOON

 Spikey Headband: HAPPYBOON

Love my spikey headband as much as I do? Order at HAPPYBOON now! :) It's subtle, not too papansin just enough to accessorize your hair and get that rocker-glam-chic look. 



 Photos by: Neil Villamayor

xo
Kat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment