Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013!


Everything happens for a reason, and though a lot of bad, painful, sad and challenging situations I have experienced in 2012 I cannot deny the fact that I am also blessed with the good ones. 



Each and every one of us has a battle that only we can also overcome. No matter how big or small, we must face it with great courage, heart full of hope and a mind with God's wisdom. 

Skirt: FOREVER 21

Leopard Inner Top: my Mom's 

Military Jacket: Kirin Kirin

Arm Candies: HAPPYBOON / Watch: Parfois



Boots: from Hong Kong


The hardest and painful things happened to me this year and without experiencing them I would never find out that I am stronger than I thought I am. Pastor's once said in Sunday service, "mourn as much but be sure to rejoice a lot more", because you are still here, and there is still hope. 




In 2013, I've made a decision to leave all the bad memories behind and just start anew. I don't know what the future holds for me but one thing I know for sure is that I have God, and as long as He's in control I don't have to be afraid cause great things are about to come. 


Photos by: Neil Villamayor


To everyone, Happy New Year and may the Almighty God bless us all with a great one!
To God, I am so excited for what you have in store for me - let's do this! 

"For everything give thanks, for this is the will of Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment