Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 1, 2013

Out in the Woods


Discovered this nice outdoor-workout-park around BGC to take photos. Noticed the round metal signage nailed on the wood? The whole space is actually made for doing physical exercises and working out. While we were there, Neil and my brother were trying out some sit-ups, which they cannot manage to continue after one try, haha. I must say, it was a very nice idea to put out and I think we need more of those parks around the Metro to encourage people do more exercises...and besides that, there will be more areas for taking outfit shots. 


Since summer is really getting on its way in this beautiful tropical country, key to dressing up nowadays is simple - lighter clothes. I know, sweater days are over but I'm saying not, as long as you can still bear the hot temperature under it why not. Anyway, on this photos I'm wearing just a basic tank under a studded denim vest I bought months ago from Bangkok. Since the vest had a little weight on it, I made sure that everything else is lighter. 

 Studded Denim Vest: Bought from Bangkok / Inside tank top: Forever 21

Bracelets: HappyBoon

 Sling Bag: American Blvd. / Shorts: Forever 21

 Booties: From HongKong

Phographed by: Neil Villamayor and Paolo Malicsi

Apart from my personal outfit shots, Neil and my brother Paolo were also there to take part on a separate mini photoshoot we had for our Forever 21 V-Day Contest entry. Well, basically joining was my idea and I'm so glad that even though Neil isn't so comfortable doing it (posing and all) he was still game (that's my man! :)) Anyway, here's our entry to the contest. Credits to my brother who took our photos.


On Neil: Button Down: FlyingDutchman Belt: Forever 21 Watch: Nixon Chino Pants: H&M

Neil is supposed to be wearing a Sunglass from Forever 21 as well but I broke it while I was trying it on in the car. :( 

Anyway, please like our photo! You have to sign up at www.forever21ph.com first before you can give our entry a style hit. 

Thank you so much in advance from Neil and I!


God bless!
xo
kat

No comments:

Post a Comment