Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Striped


Must have for SS 2013? Definitely something with black and white patterns. Evidences were seen on the fashion runways from designers like Mickael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Balmain and eventually on the covers of the magazines like Vogue, InStyle, Dansk and our very own Preview (local mag). 


So as for this outfit I'm wearing, obviously I was inspired by the trend. Well, for me, it's always good to be inspired by what's the latest and follow trends, what makes it extra special and different in a way is by making it your own. And by that I meant about injecting your personal style considering factors like your body type, comfort, occasion, weather, etc.


Sported this look on a Saturday with friends (eat out then home hang-out). Considering the activities (if you may call them that) we're about to do that day, I made sure to keep everything casual yet edgy by paring up the bold striped top (super old) over a pair of studded-black-denim cut-offs from and my favorite overused kicks. For those living in Manila like me, I know you're feeling that intense summer heat as well so make sure to always bring out those stylish sunnies for a little protection and extra statement. As for this instance, thought that my "Meteor" spectacles from Rayban I just scored from the recent Rima Sale, would do the work for me.

 Top: Oxygen

Cut-offs with studs: from Bangkok

 Eyewear: Rayban

Wedge Sneakers: Promod

 Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

Till the next! God bless!

xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment