Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 25, 2013

From Gray to Black

Yay! First of all, I'm so happy that it's going to be a long weekend for those working peeps here in Ph because of the Holy Week. And as for yours truly, can't wait to spend those free days in our church's camp!


Anyway, as for this post I know I am wearing the same pullover dress from here but I just can't help having my photos in it and show how well it goes with a pair of wedge sneakers and sunnies. One lazy-dress-up-day but don't want to look like it? Here you go!

Pullover Dress: Forever 21

Eyewear: Rayban

Wedge Sneakers: Promod
 
 Photographed by: Neil Villamayor
 
Hope everybody will have a great and meaningful time off. God bless!
 
xo
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit!<3 hope you can check out and follow my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ thank you :)

    ReplyDelete