Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Can't Thank You Enough

OMG! 

I am so happy to announce that I've got a new cam! woohoo! Sorry if you feel i'm over reacting but, it was the one i've been planning to buy for the longest time but i can't because i'm still saving up for it but God is sooo good that He had someone to buy it for me!!! How cool is that!

I really believe in giving tights, offering and seeds to Church. I'm a Christian and whatever the Bible says, I always try my best to obey especially in giving since i know that all the things i have come from Him and aside from that planting seeds will make me rich :) You know, you can never out-give God because you don't know what He has for you in return. Like the one He got me last Friday,

  a Panasonic Lumix LX5!

Ok, i got a short testimonial to prove this;

Last Christmas, when i received my 13th month pay, i made sure that aside from the 10% tights plus some offering that i normally give, i felt that i also have to plant a seed to the Church project which is the building of the Prayer House. You know at that point it was hard for me to let go of some money since my phone was stolen, i thought, why not just keep it and use it to buy another one instead. But i can't do that, because as the bible says: 
Matthew 6:33 "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you". TRUE. I've proven this for so many times and it always work. So i did obey with an expectant heart that for sure God will reward me with something bigger. I never thought that it would come so fast, he answered my prayer right away! God has His own ways of surprising His faithful servants. One of that is using different people in our lives to bless us and i am so thankful it happened to me.

I'm telling this story because its my own way of giving back thanks and honor to Him, and i also do hope that somehow i inspire you. I know.. it's not easy to understand but you will.. 

just have FAITH :)

Test Shots:(Not edited except re-sized)


and i can see one more exciting thing coming... mooooorre blogging!

Godbless!
-xo
kat

No comments:

Post a Comment