Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 400 Years UST!

Denim Vest: Terranova
Leopard print dress used as top
Jeans: Topshop
Wedges: bought online
Belt: people are People

Wore this outfit to celebrate with my friends at UST for its 400th year! Im so glad i was there to witness the historical grand celebration though i didn't see everything due to the fact that i am not totally in control of my time - let's again blame it on work! :)The University itself has changed a lot, met with my batch mates and while taking pictures with them i suddenly wished it was college again. But before going there, me, boyfie and my office friends grabbed some kebab at Mr. Kabab for dinner. It's the best in town, so for those who are here in the Pilippines you must try it out! 

Here are some pictures from that night full of fun :)

We give you, UST Tigers. lol!

Proud to be Thomasian!

Godbless!
xo
-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment