Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello Summer!

 Top: Forever 21
Acid washed denim shorts: from Greenhills
Cheetah printed head band: DIY of my sister
Slippers: Havaianas
Aviators: Gucci

Finally! my last post from the Boracay trip :)
Wore this simple and comfy outfit the day we're about to leave the beach. And while my cousin and i were looking for a drugstore we discovered this spot where different shops are lined up. I regret that we only saw this the day were leaving and since it was too early, shops are still closed. Nonetheless, we just hit on the opportunity to take some outfit shots since there were less people that time. Anyway, glad we had our shopping the night before so i was able to buy food and some goodies (last picture) pang-pasalubong. :)#teenvogue

By the way, thanks for keeping up with me! and can i just say, I feel happy whenever there's a new visitor appearing on my flag counter, at least someone out there's reading my blog. hee :)

Godbless!

No comments:

Post a Comment