Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 1, 2011

Plaid Treat


Plaid Polo: Babo
Denim Shorts: Random brand
Belt: random brand
Aviator: Gucci
Bag: Happy Boon
Clogs: Summersault


Seriously, not updating this blog constantly, bothers me.. Haha, i must say it's so addicting! Anyway, wore this to a pamper day with my boyfriend Neil days ago. Forgive the oily/wet finish-messed up-hair cause we took these photos after we had a whole body massage in the spa. Will go back there to get a foot spa and massage. My feet's been hurting due to sky-high heels i wear almost everyday from day to night.


PS: For those who are in the Philippines, im selling this cute bag! Message me if interested. Available colors on hand are: Beige (like mine), black and rust.


PPS: My blog's been accepted to Teen Vogue's Fashion Click! :) This means you can also view my outfit posts on their site as well as the other bloggers', click here#teenvogue


Till the next, Godbless!




xo
-kat


No comments:

Post a Comment