Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let your Eyes do the Talking

 Hi there! been quiet in a while cause so many things are keeping me busy nowadays and let me put emphasis on WORK. I said i love Summer but this season also entails loads of work for a person like me who happens to be involved in an Eyewear Distributor Company good thing i got a great team with me. And on top of that, i've been also working out stuffs for my clothing line HappyBoon, but about that i am not complaining because it literally makes me happy. wish i got more time for it though.


Anyway, one of the reasons why i wasn't able to blog the past days was our 2-day event which was the S/S Eyewear Trade Show last week. It was tiring and all but i am very happy with how did it go, by the way Congrats to the team!:) Here are some snaps from the private event. i also took pictures of eyewears that i would love to have for myself! haha. 

Exhibit Area
 GUCCI Leather Aviators- around P18,000
 YSL Vintage style(my favorite! thinking of getting this and changing the lens with tint)
 GUCCI Young Mirror lens Wayfarer
 Tommy Hilfiger Wayfarer Havana - around P6,800
Tommy Hilfiger Wayfarer 2-toned - around P7,000
 Tommy Hilfiger Wayfarer black - around P7,000

 and if you prefer cool and colorful sunnies, here's Diesel for you!
 and Armani Exchange :)

Juicy Couture offers the girly and pink ones!
Of course for a classy high fashion look, let Yves Saint Laurent do it for you. 

Some of our pica-pica food :)

Strawberry tart the best! <3
Our hardworking team :)

Hey! Sunglass is a must for Summer, grab yours now at selected Optical Shops, Brand Boutiques and major Department Stores nationwide!

Godbless!

xo
-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment