Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Esprit Timewear Fashion Show: What I Wore

Inner Top: FOREVER 21 / Vest: HAPPYBOON

Necklace: HAPPYBOON

Bracelets: HAPPYBOON / Envelope Clutch: from Hong Kong

Shorts: FOREVER 21

Leopard Wedge: FOREVER 21

Wore this to the Esprit Timewear Fashion Show. For those of you who didn't know, HappyBoon is just my little sideline and Im working full-time in a retail company that distributes designer timepieces, eyewear and jewelries. So, this is one successful event that was organize by my great office mates (yours truly belong to the Eyewear team). They've been really digging hard for this event to be awesome since its the first time our company ever did a fashion show so all hopes are up and the pressure is boiling. It came out really fab so kudos to them- I'm so proud! Anyway, theme of the event is Autumn Glam because of the latest watch collection, I could say my outfit managed to be match y-matchy with the colors and all though its not mega-glam as you can see but I made sure I wore clothes that looks and speaks Esprit enough - Smart Casual.

I'll be posting photos from the event, for now this is what the invitation looks like. Don't forget! Follow @ESPRITtimewear on Twitter for updates and catalogs. 

Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

Godbless!
xo
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment