Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2012

I Took Too Much Mints

 
Really love taking pictures in daylight, it looks more pleasant and I appear extra-fresh. How many times have you seen me wearing this "Jesus <3 Me" shirt? - yah a lot already, not that I care though cause it's one of my favorite and besides I wore it differently each time. (Explaining like a fashion police will appear anytime) As for the skort, got it on sale last week at Forever 21 - love love everytime they're on Sale!

 
Shirt: FOREVER 21

Skort: FOREVER 21

Watch: PARFOIS / Bracelets and Bag: HAPPYBOON

Shoes: BAZAAR


On a different note, I saw Breaking Dawn last Friday and I could never imagined of a better ending! Ever since I've finished reading the 4 books, I am always looking forward to the movies, you know when you really loved a book and suddenly its coming out in a movie you kinda have your hopes high that it'll be the same in the big screen. Most of the time, it doesn't go like that but you just know when you're satisfied, and that's what i felt about the last installment. I just can't help being sad about it coming to an end and that like Harry Potter I wish it will have 3 more books. Yah, fan girl na kung fan girl, who cares right? (oh yah, Twilight haters! lol :))

 Photographed by: Neil Villamayor 

Anyway, the post stops here, till the next.

xo
Kat 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment