Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2012

Modern Tribe


Long weekend's over and here we go again back to the same old routine. Anyway, wore this outfit yesterday to Church and then watched Wreck-it Ralph afterwards (it brought back the memories from my childhood days playing Street Fighter and Pacman through family computer). I didn't want to go for girly-girl with the skirt and all so I opted to wear this denim vest over - not to mention for the nth time. One thing I really adore is the print of this skirt I bought at Forever 21 about (i think) a year ago already, its perfect for Summer. 

Denim Vest: HAPPYBOON / Inner Top: FOREVER 21

Bracelets: HAPPYBOON / Watch: PARFOIS

 Skirt: FOREVER 21

Bag: HAPPYBOON

Boots: from Hong Kong
 
Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

Oh, and on a random note I just like to share that I got a new hobby - reading books! Haha, as if it's not a normal thing people do. But yah, to the point that I'm hoarding books already and when I finish one, I find myself standing by the shelves of bookstores again looking for my next read. As of the moment, I devour myself with Chic-lit books, ie. Sophie Kinsella's, Cecelia Ahern's and Susan Elizabeth Philip's - humorous and light, enough to keep me through the day. 
 
Godbless!
xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment