Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 7, 2013

Cat Eyes


Wore this to church service yeasterday in celebration of Grand New Year. If you are a constant visitor of my blog, you have probably noticed already that my style is more of on the comfortable-street-relaxed-trendy-laidback-edgy side rather than the girly-girl-dainty-high-end-classic type. So yah, I don't do "typical sunday dress" on Sundays

Aviator: Gucci


 Skirt: K2



I love how this skirt is making a statement on its own. When I first saw it at the Supersale Bazaar last December, I fell in love instantly so even if I kinda said that I am not going to shop, I couldn't resist it and went back to the booth, bought a Fuchsia pink blazer also. :)

Bracelets: HAPPYBOON


Bag with Gold Studs (a gift from le boyfriend): FOREVER 21

 Boots: HK


Oh, have you noticed my newly colored and cut hair? Its not obvious but it has copper low-lights, my hair was so blonde before my stylist Bunny applied it. The copper made it reddish. <3

Photos by: Neil Villamayor

Peace!
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment