Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2013

Gotta Love Carrie!

Just like to share with you my new favorite series: The Carrie Diaries!!! 


Love everything about it, the settings, the story, the characters especially AnnaSophia Robb as Carrie (she's awesome!) and gosh, the fashion where you can draw so much inspirations from! <3 Watching the first episode makes me wanna experience first day of school again! The excitement of finding or seeing your friends again, checking out cute guys and saying hello to new stuffs! Gah, it's been 5 years since I've been in school and I super miss it. True enough, it's way easier than being an employee. A piece of advice? (wow, I feel old) give it your best while the moment lasts, you can never go back once you get older. But of course, you can still remain to be young at heart like me. :)


Watch the Carrie Diaries on ETC during Mondays, 8pm. The time slot isn't for me so thank God for my friend Joey who downloaded the first episode so I was able to sync it on my phone. Can't wait for the next ones!!!

God bless!
xo
Kat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment