Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lets Get Physical



Well, it wasn't really my plan to go on with that all sporty vibe, or maybe yes because of the obvious evidence, I'm not sure. Bottom line is, I want to feel comfortable with my outfit yet look edgy in it so I wore clothes with textures and prints. On being comfy, how could you go wrong with sweater, athletic shorts and a pair of wedge sneakers right?

Sweater: Topshop

By the way, speaking of prints, the trick on doing leopard on leopard is you keep the rest in your outfit not as bongga (extravagant). Also, make sure that they're not clashing prints ie. one is subtle while the other one is loud like how I'd done it here or one print is smaller than the other.

Sequined shorts: Forever 21/ Leopard printed tights: Topshop


 Bag: Forever 21
 Bracelets: HappyBoon

Wedge Sneakers: Promod

  
Ok I've got issues. My main concerns are: 1. I should've chosen a different spot for my outfit shots because my shirt kind of blended with the background and 2. Maybe its better if I wore my brother's hat as well - the whole look would be a killa swag ya know. :) lol

 Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

PS. I also wore this to our mini "photo-shoot". A sample campaign advocacy we are doing for a cool eyewear brand which the company I belong to distributes. Will see if I can post that here in my blog.

Enjoy the rest of the week! God bless!
 
xo
Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment