Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The MRT Adventures of Rico

Ok.. First of all. im sorry if someone who works from the MRT came across to see these pictures.. I know it's illegal, you don't know how i tried my best just to get some shots of my little cousin here, and i never thought i would be able to come up with a short story but who cares, i had so much fun! :)

Here, take a look!



ok, next time i'll try my best to come up with a more meaningful story. The whole idea came up to me just now and what i enjoyed the most was looking at the pictures. My cousin is so adorable, and very much willing to do what i say. Those solo pictures of him were all his idea like pretending on coming out of the door, etc.. haha, and because i enjoyed it that much, i'm thinking of making another one again! 

That's all! Godbless!

xo
-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment