Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2012

Neon Green


Top: Forever 21 / Studded Shorts: Bangkok / Black leather Cuff: HappyBoon / Bag and Collar Necklace: HappyBoon / Heels:  Jcubeonlineboutique /Timewear: Parfois / Nail Polish: Tony Moly

First of all, I would like to congratulate myself for keeping up with my blog posts lately. 
Im so proud... Haha, well my only wish is that i'll be forever consistent like this. 

Onto my outfit: Wore these yesterday for Church minus the shorts (was wearing a leopard printed skirt and just changed after so that it can be a lot comfortable) then headed to the last day of Supersale Bazaar at the WTC. 
I love how this neon green shirt i got on sale at Forever 21 popped out of the blacks!
I just thought that this studded shorts which i already wore here will make a perfect pair for it. 
Can you imagine this outfit without the collar necklace from HappyBoon that i am wearing? You're right! It'll be totally incomplete and boring because collar necklaces are such a statement, they can easily make a simple top/dress extra chic.

Photos by: Neil Villamayor <3


Hope you had a great weekend!

Godbless!
xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment