Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dots It


Polka dots. A classic print that will never go out of style, I'm sure your mom has one or even your grandma. Did I tell you I love sweaters? I bought this one on sale at my-sweater-to-go-shop which is no other than Forever 21 cause they just got so many pretty designs! With this type of top in classic print and color combo, possibilities of wearing it are definitely numerous; it could go well with a skirt in any bright color, put detachable collar if youre going a little preppy, add black eye frames to make it quirky or pair it with a denim cut-offs with military vest/jacket over and so on.   

Jeans: Topshop

Sweater: Forever 21


Well as for me last Sunday, I just wore it with a good pair of jeans and an oxford creepers. Since everything will be just black, white and navy, I added a minimum amount of neons for pop of colors and then I'm off to Church. 

Arm Party: HappyBoon

Bag: from Bangkok


 Socks: Forever 21 / CreepersBazaar

Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

See you again! God bless!
xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment