Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2013

Foodie Post: Burger Bar

It's been a while since the last time I blogged something about food. So for a change, let's talk Burgers.


Before V-day, I told Neil that I want to try Burger Bar because it looks hip plus I've read good reviews about it and the least thing I want to be in that mushy day is in an akward-formal setting. So Burger Bar it is on Valentines, very casual, cool (cause we are, lol) and delish-tummy-filling.  

 
Here's a sneak peak of their loaded Menu and what Neil and I ordered.

Shrimp Poppers (P260) - best thing evaaaa! I can eat more :))

Neil's: The Bar Burger Single with fries and drink (P395)

Mine: 4 Cheese Chuck Single with fries and drink (P360)



We're so full of eating the burgers and all that we haven't got to try their dessert jars, which are so cute. :( Oh well, we will be back not for long!


So there you go, sorry but I wasn't born to meticulously describe food one by one with appetizing details and this is not a legit foodie blog but the bottom line is, WE REALLY LOVED IT - the total package! :) 

PS. Didn't enjoy eating in other burger places as much! 

Find the right beef for you! Visit Burger Bar at Greenbelt 2.

xo
Kat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment