Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Off Duty


Love is in the air, flowers there, chocolates everywhere and cheesy lines are starting to overflow! Yet, I'm not wearing pink or red or something girly in my very "Valentine Post". So anyway, wore this to a typical day-out with my boyf Neil. Every time we hang like casual dining, shopping or just having a cup of milktea, frapp or something I always opt for outfit types like this and I'm sure you've already noticed that.

Spikes Bracelets: HappyBoon

 Muscle Shirt: FOREVER 21

Bag: FOREVER 21

 Military Camo Jacket: K2

 Wedge Sneakers: PROMOD

 Photos by: Neil Villamayor


Since it's Love month and everybody is getting sweeter and all, there's this only one best definition of Love that I would like to end this post with.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  -Corinthians 13:4-7
  

God bless!
Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment